Therapist Positions are open at Ferren Family Counseling LLC!
We are specifically looking to add clinicians skilled in and wanting to work with our clients ages 6 and older.
Ferren Family Counseling LLC is offering an opportunity for a Contractual Mental Health Clinician in our new Cordova office, located in a very convenient and high-profile area between Cordova and Germantown, TN.
All candidates MUST be fully licensed by the State of Tennessee (LPC-MHSP, LCSW, LMFT, Psychologist), with advanced training and experience providing psychotherapy/counseling, as well as be positive- and open- minded.
We love our work, and we welcome a candidate who can feel the same! We would be exceptionally lucky to welcome a clinician willing to work with multiple populations (age range will be a factor in moving forward). We see a need in our community for clinicians willing and able to work with children, teens, or young adults, in addition to adults.
Specialized populations and/or interventions are a plus!!!
· Provide treatment services to children, adolescents, and adults, including individual and family therapy, for a wide range of mental health issues, with trauma, depression, anxiety, sleep difficulties, and work-related issues predominating.
· Option to develop/ run group therapy based on interests of clinician and needs of our clients/community.
· Utilize electronic medical records for progress notes and billing purposes.
· Conduct treatment services under strong ethical, licensing board and federal/ state guidelines.
· Group Marketing
· Attractive Fully Furnished Offices
· Flexible hours
· Therapist Support
· Billing Support
· Electronic Medical Records/ Cloud-Based Software
· Assistance with insurance credentialing/ paneling
· Commitment to providing our clinicians with competitive compensation for services rendered.
· Full Licensed status, in the state of Tennessee (LPC-MHSP, LCSW, LMFT, or Psychologist-MHSP) with state board approval to diagnose, assess and treat mental health disorders (can do so without supervision!)
· Strong knowledge/experience with DSM-V, assessment, and treatment
· Current insurance paneling/contracting would be helpful, but not mandatory
· Individual NPI
· Willingness to undergo background check
· Professional liability insurance, minimum $1,000,000/ $3,000,000
Call Us: 901-498-9126
Providing Mental Health Therapy to the Greater Memphis area