Providing Mental Health Therapy to the Greater Memphis area
Therapist Positions are open at Ferren Family Counseling LLC!
We are specifically looking to add clinicians skilled in and wanting to work with our clients ages 6 and older.
Ferren Family Counseling LLC is offering an opportunity for Contractual Mental Health Therapists in our Cordova and Midtown Memphis offices. This position is part time, with option and opportunity to grow your caseload.
We love our work, and we welcome a candidate who can feel the same! We would be exceptionally lucky to welcome a clinician willing to work with multiple populations. We see a need in our community for clinicians willing and able to work with children, teens, or emerging adults, in addition to adults and couples.
Specialized populations, certifications, trainings and/or interventions are a plus!!!
· Provide treatment services to children, adolescents, and adults, including individual and family therapy, for a wide range of mental health issues, with trauma, depression, anxiety, relational issues, and work-related issues predominating.
· Option to develop/ run group therapy based on interests of clinician and needs of our clients/community.
· Utilize electronic medical records for progress notes, treatment planning and billing purposes; complete documentation within a timely manner.
· Conduct treatment services under strong ethical, licensing board and federal/ state guidelines.
· Group Marketing
· Attractive Fully Furnished Offices
· Flexible hours
· Therapist Support
· Billing Support
· Electronic Medical Records/ Cloud-Based Software
· Commitment to providing our clinicians with competitive compensation for services rendered.
· Master’s degree, from an accredited university or college in the field of counseling, social work, psychology, or in a related human services field
· Minimum 2 years’ experience working within the mental health field
· Effective written and verbal communication skills, the ability to multitask, and the ability to work independently.
· Strong knowledge/experience with DSM-V, assessment, and treatment
· Willingness to undergo background check
· Professional liability insurance, minimum $1,000,000/ $3,000,000
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Us: 901-498-9126